1. A nasty letter to poison ivy. (I'm allergic and it is spreading and UGH!)
2. A nasty letter to Tootsie Roll's pneumonia & Curly Jones' new cough.
3. A fan letter to inhalers.
4. A fan letter to my hubby's new facial hair (ok, he just trimmed his goatee but it's so darn cute)
5. Fan letters to books and tv for keeping my kids happily occupied even though we can't go outside on this Fourth of July (100 degree temps + humidity do not mix well with children using inhalers)
6. A nastier letter to poison ivy.
7. A letter to one of my best friends who just moved to a new state.
8. A letter to my pants, explaining that I miss them, too, but there is too much Aveeno cream on my legs to allow us to be together right now.
9. A letter to Tootsie Roll's theater camp directors thanking them for believing in her and giving her a big role this year (sooo proud!).
10. A book review of Num8ers, which I won in a contest and just finished... but I have never written book reviews before and am deciding whether or not I want to.
11. Oh yeah, my new wip, which is in the dreamy idea and beginningly skeletal stage! It's a new genre for me, I guess it would be considered fantasy? It's sort of like a long original fairy tale. Like Stardust (only I wish I were as cool as Neil Gaiman). ;)
12. More nasty letters to poison ivy!