Friday, August 20, 2010

Flash Fiction FUN!

Just finished my flash fiction for Rebecca's contest.  Handsome Hubby is visiting family so once I got the girls to bed, I had a quiet house in which to let my crazy out onto the laptop.  I totally realized I need to do writing exercises or flash fiction WAY more often!  It's such a good writing muscle stretcher for me because it is nothing like my WiP (or, rather, my W that has not been "iP" for far too long).  Will share this one with you at the end of the month, can't share until her contest is over! :D  Go enter!  No!  Don't!  I want to win! :)

4 comments:

Old Kitty said...

I love writing flash fiction!! It's one of the best outlets for creative writing when I just want a break from the wip!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! I hope you win!! And I look forward to reading it soon!

take care
x

Laura Marcella said...

Cool! I just started writing some flash fiction. I'm reading "Flash Fiction: 72 Very Short Stories" and it got me motivated to try it for myself. It's challenging but fun!

Good luck in the contest!!!

Sarah Thomas said...

Flash Fiction is so much fun! I hope you win. :-)

EmcogNEATO! said...

LOL! Good luck. Sometimes I think I should give this kind of stuff a shot, but I always convince myself I don't really have the time.