Saturday, August 14, 2010

Helloooo Out There!

Howdy, Blogland!  Popping in to say hi... Rebecca has drawn me out of unpluggedness with her superfun contest (what else would you expect from her and her sister?)  More on that soon when I actually sit down to write my entry.  Yippee!  It's been an amazing summer, just squeezing all the kiddie time I can get before all 4 of us head back to our respective schools (including myself and Handsome Hubby) in September.  We just returned from a mini family vacation to Washington, D.C. and tonight HH and I are headed to see Green Day (yippee!).  What's left on the summer agenda are lots of pool days, a trip to the PA Renaissance Faire, hitting the beach for a day or two, school shopping... oh yeah, and I guess since I moved to a new classroom, I should probably go in and set up sooner or later.  But we'll leave that for the end of the month since teachers report Sept 1 and I am marinating in summer for as long as I possibly can. :)  Reading lots of books, too, which is a simple pleasure that is surprisingly difficult to find time for during the school year.

So stay tuned, kiddies... I will be posting more about the sisterly contest, a little summer montage of pics sooner or later, and I have a little birthday/return to blogland CONTEST brewing for the end of the month!!! 

I'LL BE BAAAAACK!

5 comments:

Ann Best said...

Sounds busy and fun. Enjoy what's left of the summer with hubby and children.
Ann

Shelley Sly said...

Take your time and enjoy the rest of summer! Nice to see your face around, though (well, metaphorically speaking) and I look forward to your next post. :)

Amanda said...

Sometimes the to-do lists never seem to end, whether it's scheduling fun for the kids, or squeezing in those tasks we just have to do whether we want to or not. Good luck with the new school year.

Old Kitty said...

Awww glad you are having a brilliant time with your family - that's what summer hols is all about!! Enjoy! And see you soon!

Take care
x

M.R.J. Le Blanc said...

Good to hear you're enjoying the summer. Renaissance Faires, I've always wanted to go. I'll have to take a look around and see if there's any in my area.