Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

With much love to Handsome Hubby, Tootsie Roll, Curly Jones, Fuzzy Puppy, and Unloved Hamster,

my family, friends (bloggy and in the flesh),

and my characters.

To MC and S... May you figure out whether or not you should be together by the end of the novel (or maybe in the sequel, lol), and to my secondary characters (you know who you are), I apologize in advance for the forthcoming implosion of your relationship.  It's for the good of the novel.  I promise.

My novel is not exactly what you'd call lovey-dovey, but it does have relationships.  So there, now you know just about as much about my WIP as you did before. :)

Handsome Hubby and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, because it just works out for us to celebrate First Date Day instead (our first date was Feb 11, 15 years ago.  OHMYGOSH we're OLD!).  We had fancy hotel reservations that got snowed out.  Bummer, but we will reschedule. :)  We did small gifts for the girls today and otherwise it's been a quiet, snuggly day.

  Hope you're all enjoying your day, whether you do the V-Day thing or not. :)

2 comments:

Shelley Sly said...

Happy V-Day to you! My hubby and I also don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, because our dating anniversary is the 17th. Funny how these things go. Hope you enjoy your day. :)

Jemi Fraser said...

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day :)